Voice Mail

Add a question to your voice mail asking the caller to leave one thing they appreciate about their life today. It is a fun way to engage every caller. Not only will it make your day to learn what pushes their grateful button, it also gives your caller a fresh breath of gratitude as they have the opportunity to tell you! (Thanks Mike Robbins, author of Focus on the Good Stuff)

What will your new voice mail message say?

“An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” ~Yogi Bhajan

Download the free e-book with 30 daily gratitude exercises. www.DaysofGratitude.com

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Voice Mail

  1. It is so much fun to hear the things people are thankful for. My mom, an avid birdwatcher, often leaves a message that she is thankful for seeing a red-winged hawk, a yellow-bellied sap sucker or some other cool bird. One caller’s “grateful for” message was the chocolate covered eggs at Easter. Even tele-marketers sometimes leave me a message of what they are grateful for today. What a fun shift in energy!

  2. I LOVE this!!!! I posted this request as my Facebook status and in 3 hours these are SOME of the things people wrote:

    I appreciate being clean and sober which makes me more able to appreciate just about everything else in my life. And thanks for asking Robin!

    my family and friends and good people like you!

    Having the privilege of raising my son.

    I appreciate the opportunity to be a healer!

    I appreciate my sons, the fact they are healthy, intelligent, talented and every inch the consumate adolescents. I do loves da boyz!

    family, health and well-being

    Grandchildren…lots of ’em!

    That 60% of my children have made it to WONDERFUL adulthood…..and left me with knowledge and experience to help the other 40%. Seriously. But mostly that they forgave my inexperience.

    Donna: What a beautiful outlook. I should adopt it myself! Thanks Robin for this post 🙂 (in response to the above post)

    good job that i like, and can keep doing…and some relief from recent back pain…

    life

    My wonderful hubby! 🙂

    I appreciate my husband as well.

  3. I feel so uplifted by reading that others dialed into gratitude today. Thanks!

    Here are a few more posts that came in later in the day:

    the clarity that comes with a daily reprieve

    my fireplace!

    My Wife..

    Where do I start??! I’m just too blessed!

    Everything … your statement truly does make one think, thank you!

    I am grateful that I know my son-in-law who is in the Army is safe today.

    I finally know how (and allow myself) to relax and, endulge myself.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s